American Animal Hospital Association Accreditation
Both Carleton Veterinary Services and Lanark Veterinary Clinic are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). AAHA uses over 900 standards in 18 categories to assess our clinics and hold them accountable to a higher standard of care than ever before. These categories include pain management, anesthesia, record keeping, client education, equipment requirements and more.
Being AAHA accredited means you can count on us to be aware of the latest research and options available to you and your pets. We pride ourselves in our accreditation and you should be proud to take your pet to an AAHA accredited practice.
Benefits to you and your pet include:
- Humane treatment and low stress handling of your pets
- High standards of cleanliness
- High standards of anesthetic safety
- Staff constantly continuing their education
- Thorough record keeping
- Consistent treatment of your pet
- The hearts of our team behind providing the best possible care for your pet